Come join our amazing work culture!
ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT SUPPORTING YOUTH?
Behavioral Specialists are responsible for developing, executing, and assessing activities designed to improve the functional and behavioral skills of students. The Behavioral Specialist incorporates Applied Behavioral Analysis strategies during instruction with students. The Behavior Specialist cultivates a positive learning environment designed to increase the productivity and development of the students. This role reports directly to the program coordinator.
CALLING ALL CREATIVE PLANNERS!
- Maintain working familiarity with student IEP to synthesize goals with daily activities
- Collaborate with stakeholders on student behavioral, functional and SEL needs to effectively implement interventions
- Create effective ways to employ behavior management and collect data during instruction
IS EDUCATION YOUR PASSION?
- Support the facilitation of curriculum
- Infuse behavior management strategies while building relationships with students
- Monitor and collect data on functional skills and behavior outcomes
- Communicate with staff on ongoing behavior modifications and curriculum adjustments needed for students
LIFELONG LEARNING YOUR JAM?
- Remain current with appropriate certifications (CPR, CPI, RBT, etc.) and continuous professional development.
- Assess collected data and research formative actives to maintain/increase student outcomes
- Consult with the team about student progress, roadblocks and explore intervention suggestions