With limited resources available to meet the needs of students who have made insufficient progress toward graduation requirements in the traditional high school setting, this program fills the gap by placing students on a path toward graduation and lifelong success. The high school completion program at iCan Dream takes a unique approach. The program provides students the opportunity to receive high school credits and post-secondary services simultaneously, all while addressing barriers and setting students up to achieve success after high school through one of our on-site vocational training programs, our community internship program, or community college. This program offers students all of the supports provided by their school district with additional services that are tailored to the unique needs of the student.
- Project-based learning curriculum
- High School Students age 14 and over
- Disabilities Served: Autism, Emotional Behavioral Disturbance, Intellectual Disability, Specific Learning Disability, Speech or Language Impairment, Traumatic Brain Injury, Section 504
- Opportunities for paid community employment
- Extra-Curricular activities
- iCan Dream Center issues the credits; home school provides the diploma
- Functional Curriculum option available